Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Dear Partypoker.com

First let me just say that I have really enjoyed our time together. Over the last week we have had such a wonderful and exciting time it hardly seems real. You have taught me things and allowed me to experience so much that I would never have been able discover on my own. You are one hell of a website. I really mean that.

It's just that I don't think that we should see each other any more. Please don't be upset. It's not you, it's me. Really. I know you thought that I would always be there for you and it pains me to have to let you down. I am just not the kind of member you're looking for. I don't bluff, I fold if I don't get two facecards down, and I hardly ever go all in. No, we have to face the facts. I'm just not your type and we're just fooling ourselves trying to pretend that's not true.

I hate to have to break up with you like this but I just can't face you. Hopefully, some day you will realize that this was the best thing for both of us. I will always remember you with fondness. You have given me so much.

Sincerely, Lights in the wake

8 Comments:

Anonymous Bitch Goddess said...

Ahhhh, damn't to hell! As always I am behind the times, yet I did enjoy your last post. Shandi posted a comment "don't lose your shirt," and well my comment is..."keep on playing, lose your shirt, and let me watch." Come on...let the games begin. However, since it appears that you are going to shutdown, I also want your money like THE Michael. However, as I am better looking I deserve a bigger cut. Your friend BG

5:36 PM  
Blogger The Michael said...

Oh, trying to hone in on my action, I see......well look here, shwheat heart, you might be better looking, hell, you might even give him a thrill, but I was here supporting this guy with my brilliant comments and incitefull advice long before YOU came along, you little trollop, so SCIDADLE! This corner is taken, baby!

So where's my love offering for saving you from gambling damnation, my son?

8:12 PM  
Blogger shandi said...

Haaaa haaa... that is hysterical. How about "It's not you... it's me... I'm just not attracted to you."

Glad to see you dumped the whore. We all hated her and were just being nice to support you.

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Bitch Goddess said...

Ohhh, such terms of endearment - trollop? I think I'm falling in love. Rest assured, I would never do anything to break up the relationship. But understand, I am an enigma wrapped up in a riddle, and have been here for a long, long time. Luv ya, Lights P.S. Are you sure you can't give me any money?

8:46 PM  
Blogger Tim ID said...

Lights, You obviously have had experience at this kind of thing (breaking up with Web sites). I probably would have just faked my death.

10:53 AM  
Blogger Lights in the wake said...

Michael and BG: Nobody's getting nothing. I gave it all to my ex-website, so cut it out.

Shandi: I appreciate your support. I just hope I don't get back together with that website cuz I'd tell it what you said.

Tim: Oddly enough I did consider faking your death but I couldn't see how that would help.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Tim ID said...

That's huge, man.

2:36 PM  
Blogger The Michael said...

hmmmph!

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home